Pomfort is an ACES Product Partner and is working with the Academy to ensure its products implement ACES according to Academy and SMPTE specifications.
First Steps Using ACES with LiveGrade Pro
The application LiveGrade Pro can be downloaded from the LiveGrade Pro product page.
You can learn more about working with ACES in LiveGrade Pro from the following article:
The use of grading modes that include the “ACES CDL” and “ACES CDL Advanced” grading modes for the work with ACES can be found in the article:
To generally get familiar with the LiveGrade Pro application you can start browsing our KnowledgeBase section about LiveGrade Pro.
Step-by-Step: How to Configure LiveGrade to Start Using ACES
- Open the LiveGrade Pro application.
- Go to the the “ACES” section in the application preferences (Main Menu: “LiveGrade > Preferences…”) to set the ACES version for new looks and download desired ACES versions.
- Choose the grading mode “ACES CDL” by selecting it from the dropdown positioned on top of the grading interface next to the label “Look”.
- Select the intended input and output transform for your setup depending on camera input and display output. That can be done with of the IDT and RRT+ODT nodes of the grade.
- You will now be able to preview and manipulate the image signal in the selected ACES working space (ACEScc or ACEScct).
ACES landing page
See https://pomfort.com/workflow/aces/ for an overview of ACES related topics with Pomfort’s products.
Get in Touch
For any topics or request concerning Pomfort products working with ACES please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.