This article covers features which are only available in Silverstack Lab.
Silverstack Lab can prepare metadata in file formats that are optimized in compatibility with common dailies systems.
You can create metadata files automatically by setting up the automatic metadata export in transcoding presets, or manually export it for transcoded clips from the library.
- Preparing Clips and Metadata for ARRI Webgate
- Exporting Clips and Metadata for the COPRA Dailies System
- Transferring a Project to Drylab Creator
- Automatic Metadata Export via Transcoding Preset
- Prepare Editing for Avid Media Composer When Working with Silverstack Lab