It is possible to export CDLs and 3D LUTs from the Silverstack Look Library. To learn more about the Silverstack Look Library please refer to the article The Silverstack Look Library.
To export the desired information go to the Look Library in Silverstack and choose one or more looks to export. Perform a secondary click (right-click) on one of the selected looks and from the context menu choose “Export selected Looks”:
You will then be pointed to a save dialog where you will be able to choose from different formats for the export:
You can choose between three categories to export your look:
- LUTs for Software
- LUTs for Devices
- ASC-CDL (.cdl, for all grading modes where possible)
- Pomfort Look Exchange Format (.pfl, for Look Exchange with LiveGrade Pro)
- Alexa Look (.xml, for ARRI Alexa compatible look export)
- Amira Look (.aml, for ARRI Amira compatible look export)
LUTs for Software include:
- Pomfort LiveGrade (33x33x33, RGB order, .cube file)
- Pomfort Silverstack (33x33x33, RGB order, .cube file)
- Adobe Speedgrade (32x32x32 3D LUT, .cube file)
- Assimilate Scratch (32x32x32 .3dl file)
- Autodesk Lustre (33x33x33 .lut file)
- Colorfront OSD (17x17x17 .3dmesh file)
- Convergent Design Odyssey (17x17x17 .cdlut file)
- DaVinci Resolve (33x33x33 3D LUT, .dat file)
- DigitalVision Nucoda (17x17x17 .cms file)
- Filmlight Baselight (32x32x32 .cube file)
- REDCINE X PRO (33x33x33, rgb order .cube file)
LUTs for Devices include:
- BlackmagicDesign HDLink Legal to Legal (17x17x17 .cube file)
- BlackmagicDesign HDLink Extended to Extended (17x17x17 .cube file)
- AJA Lut box (17x17x17 .cube file)
- Panasonic Varicam (17x17x17, rgb order .vlt file)
Choose the desired look format and the intended directory and hit “Save”. You will then be able to use the exported look in the intended destination software or device.
Exporting Look Archives from Silverstack
You can export complete folders with looks directly from the Silverstack Look Library into a Look Archive (.pfla). To do that select one or multiple folders from the Silverstack Look Library. Perform a secondary click (right click) and select “Export selected Folders as Look Archive” from the context menu:
In the following wizard select the directory you want to save to and click “Save”. The .pfla file will then be available for further use from that directory.
To learn how to import a Look Archive please refer to the article Transferring Looks from LiveGrade to Silverstack.