Pomfort currently develops an update for Silverstack Lab – Silverstack Lab 6.5 . All members of the Pomfort beta program as well as selected customers now have the chance to preview and test the latest beta version of Silverstack Lab 6.5.
What Is New in This Beta of Silverstack Lab 6.5 ?
Silverstack Lab 6.5 Beta currently comes with the following improvements:
Data Management Moves Forward
- Copy speed improvements for file sequences and high disk I/O speeds
- More flexible bin organization with automatic library sorting options
- E.g. keep bins always sorted by name
Better Dailies & Proxies Control
Simplify the Right Deliverables
- Create AAF files to accompany DNx MXF OP-Atom proxies for Avid Media Composer
- Speed up and simplify Media Composer Editing Workflows by delivering AAFs
- Advanced custom crop options to exact resolutions including preview visualization
- Pixel exact control of clip size for playback, transcoding, still export, reports and more
New Transcoding Output Formats
- Transcode to DNx codecs in Quicktime (.mov) container
- Transcode to H.264 and H.265 (HEVC) codecs in MP4 container (.mp4)
Better Input and Output Control
- Report names and exported still frame naming can now be controlled with metadata wildcards
- Customize keyboard shortcuts to speed up your workflow
New Camera Formats with Advanced Camera Support
- Blackmagic RAW
- Adding the possibility to hide certain export options to be able to show only a user required custom set
- Enabled experimental CUDA support for RED SDK
Download the latest beta of Silverstack Lab here
The beta is available until the official release. Beta versions are not suitable for productions. A valid Silverstack Lab license is required.
We are happy for any feedback! Please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Info in the KnowledgeBase
You can find more information in our KnowledgeBase – detailed articles cover the following topics:
System Requirements: Intel Mac with macOS 10.12 or higher.