In case you get an error message while syncing the Silverstack desktop library with your ShotHub cloud projects, there are several ways to address those issues:
- Sync all folders again: Press “shift-option” keys and “Sync Changes Now”
- Sync the entire library (instead of only the latest changes): Press “option” key + “Sync changes now” to perform a sync of the entire library
- Re-sync the complete Silverstack library:
- Disconnect all Silverstack desktop applications from the ShotHub cloud project
- Login to ShotHub via web browser and delete the ShotHub cloud project
- Connect one Silverstack application to ShotHub and create a new cloud project.
- As soon as the initial upload is complete, you can re-invite project members.
- Then you or other project members can connect additional instances of Silverstack to the same ShotHub cloud project
- See also: Sync Clip Library; Connecting Silverstack to ShotHub