ShotHub allows you to customize the web browser’s library view and share those views when inviting others to the cloud project.
Smart Group Layout
There is an advanced “Smart Groups” view accessible from the Project Outline in the right sidebar that displays an alternative hierarchy of the currently selected folder level. Smart groups are auto-generated based on clip or shot metadata, and the smart groups are hierarchically sorted depending on the chosen layout. The sorting of the Smart Groups is usually alphabetically, except for “Scene.” If “Scene” is part of the smart group layout, the sorting takes prefixes and suffixes into account (e.g., “A3”, “x3”, “3”, “3B”). The available smart group layouts are accessible from the settings button in the right sidebar.
You can choose one of the following smart group layouts:
- Feature (Scene): Scene, Take
- Feature (Scene-Shot): Scene, Shot, Take
- Episodic (Scene): Season, Episode, Scene, Take
- Episodic (Scene-Shot): Season, Episode, Scene, Shot, Take
- Location: Location, Shooting Day, Scene, Shot
- Camera: Crew Unit, Location, Camera, Scene
- Labels: Label, Scene, Shot
- Flagged: Flagged, Scene, Shot
- Rating: Rating, Scene, Shot
Note: Smart groups are pre-filtered by the selected folder/bin in the library outline sidebar. When you want to view all available library items, select the “Library” root folder in the library outline.
The folder or bin selected in the library is shown as the root level in the smart group tab, so the library outline tab can be closed anytime.
Note: In Free Plan projects, the smart group layouts are limited.