Livegrad Shot Library ViewShotHub cloud projects are opened in the project view. Users are redirected to the project view right after accepting an invitation, or they can open a cloud project from the Dashboard or the project list in the Team Settings. UI overview of a Livegrade cloud project in the project view
The header bar is accessible on the dashboard and in the project view. From left to right, the header bar icons shows:
- Cloud icon redirects to the Dashboard
- Team Dropdown to select a team to see that team’s dashboard and projects (only available if you are in more than one team).
- Project Dropdown shows the name of the selected project and offers access to the project info panel via the button “i” to manage the project.
- Invite New Users icon to open the invitation dialog for the current project
- Mailbox icon notifies you about new invitations to a team or a project.
- Account icon to see your user settings and viewing options with quick access to your Pomfort Account, the Team Settings.
Main UI Parts (from left to right)
The main UI parts show the folders, bins, and clips contained by a project.
- The Project Outline shows the library outline of all libraries from the desktop applications that upload to the Pomfort ShotHub.
- The Content View can be switched to different viewing modes to show a list of shots or a full image according to the selected item in the library outline.
- The Info Panel shows metadata and details about grading information of the selected item in the item list.
The selection of an item in the Library Outline influences the display of the other parts. The selection is recursive so that the content will show all items in the selected folder and all the contained sub-folders and bins. When the Smart Groups are active, all items are additionally filtered and grouped by metadata according to the selected smart group layout. Learn more: Smart Groups.
You can switch between different viewing modes using the toolbar’s left buttons.
- Table View:
The Table View shows a metadata table containing all clips and files in the selected folder and its sub-folders or bins. Using the Settings Icon in the toolbar, you can choose the metadata columns to be displayed and drag them to create your custom order. The search allows entering a search term used to filter the items shown in the list.
- Full Image View:
The Full Image View shows you the thumbnail in full-screen mode. Switching to the full-screen view could be done by double-clicking a clip in the table or collection view.
- Settings Icon:
In the collection view, the size of thumbnails can be scaled via the settings icon. If you are in the table view, a menu with settings and Column Layout presets is opened. As an option, you can decide what kind of units you prefer and which files are shown. You can choose from a list of column layout presets known from Silverstack or
create your custom column layout. Learn more: Customized Table View
The info panel consists of two tabs that can be switched with the tab buttons in the toolbar.
- General Info: Shows metadata of the selected shot
- Grading Information: Reflects grading modes and grading nodes of the selected clip
The Content View and the Info Panel have a sharing icon on the right end that offers the option to export ASC-CDL files for one or multiple selected jobs.
NOTE: Free Plan projects have limited metadata columns and do not include all viewing modes.
Search Code: SH-L84, SH-SL1