ShotHub cloud projects are opened in the project view. Users are redirected to the project view right after accepting an invitation, or they can open a cloud project from the Dashboard or the project list in the Team Settings. UI overview of a Silverstack cloud project in the project view
The header bar is accessible on the dashboard and in the project view. From left to right, the header bar icons shows:
- Cloud icon redirects to the Dashboard
- Team Dropdown to select a team to see that team’s dashboard and projects (only available if you are in more than one team).
- Project Dropdown shows the name of the selected project and offers access to the project info panel via the button “i” to manage the project.
- Invite New Users icon to open the invitation dialog for the current project
- Time Zone Selection icon to select a time zone to display the date and time metadata of the current project
- Mailbox icon notifies you about new invitations to a team or a project.
- Account icon to see your user settings and viewing options with quick access to your Pomfort Account, the Team Settings.
Main UI Parts (from left to right)
The main UI parts show the folders, bins, and clips contained by a project.
- The Project Outline shows the library outline of all libraries from the desktop applications that upload to ShotHub.
- The content View can be switched to different viewing modes to show statistics or a list of clips that are part of the selected item in the library outline.
- The Info Panel shows metadata and details about the storage locations of the selected item in the item list.
The selection of an item in the Library Outline influences the display of the other parts. The selection is recursive so that the content will show all items in the selected folder and all the contained sub-folders and bins. When the Smart Groups are active, all items are additionally filtered and grouped by metadata according to the selected smart group layout. Learn more: Smart Groups.
You can switch between different viewing modes using the toolbar’s left buttons.
- Statistics View:
The Statistic view shows a summary of the items contained in the folder selected in the library outline. Finally, camera statistics show data and length summaries for a media bin, whole folder, or even the whole project.
- Table View:
The Table View shows a metadata table containing all clips and files in the selected folder and its sub-folders or bins. Using the Settings Icon in the toolbar, you can choose the metadata columns to be displayed and drag them to create your custom order. The search allows entering a search term used to filter the items shown in the list.
- Collection View:
The Collection View gives you a visual overview of the clips in the selected item of your library. In addition, you can change the size of the thumbnails using the settings icon in the toolbar.
- Full Image View:
The Full Image View shows you the thumbnail in full-screen mode. Switching to the full-screen view could be done by double-clicking a clip in the table or collection view.
- Settings Icon:
In the collection view, the size of thumbnails can be scaled via the settings icon. If you are in the table view, a menu with settings and Column Layout presets is opened. As an option, you can decide what kind of units you prefer and which files are shown. You can choose from a list of column layout presets known from Silverstack or
create your custom column layout. Learn more: Customized Table View
The info panel consists of four tabs that can be switched with the tab buttons in the toolbar.
- General Info: Shows metadata of the selected video or audio clip
- File Information: Displays volume and file locations the item is stored on
- Grading Information: Reflects grading modes and grading nodes of the selected clip
- Audio Information: Shows related internal and external audio tracks of a clip
The Content View and the Info Panel have a sharing icon on the right end that offers additional actions for the selected clips, including exporting reports or copying the ShotID link and access to the Clip Detail View to see all metadata of the selected clip on one page.
Search Code: SH-S15, SH-SL1