You can export clip metadata from Silverstack cloud projects in the project view.
List Export: Export metadata from items shown in the table
To export metadata from multiple items, select a folder, bin, or smart group from the clip library and open the dropdown menu in the upper right corner of the table view. There are several export options:
- Create CSV File lets you export CSV files that can be imported into spreadsheet applications like Excel or Numbers or feed them into your custom scripts or software to process the data.
Select one of the clip table layouts to define which columns are included, or apply your custom column layout to create the CSV file. Learn more about customizing and saving custom column layouts here: Customized Table View.
- Create ASC-CDL Files to download ASC-CDL files of the selected clips containing the color values specified by the ASC-CDL standard. You only have to choose a naming scheme for the files and allow the download of a zip file with the ASC-CDLs.
- Create Dynamic Metadata Archive creates a zip with CSV files containing dynamic (per frame) metadata of all clips in a selected bin or folder that have dynamic metadata.
Detail Export: Download metadata for one clip
Open the dropdown menu in the upper right corner of the right sidebar and choose one of the following options to create an ASC-CDL file or a CSV with dynamic metadata for the selected clip:
- Create ASC-CDL: An ASC-CDL file of the clip’s look is created. By default, the downloaded ASC-CDL file has the same name as the clip.
- Export Dynamic Metadata: Creates a CSV file containing a frame count and dynamic (per frame) metadata if available. Dynamic metadata is only available when the data is extracted in the connected Silverstack desktop application. (Only available in team plans)
Search Code: SH-EX1