Livegrade Pro - 5.2.1Wed, 30 Sep 2020
Download Latest Version
- Added: Export report from Smart Group
- Added: Recording actions for Stream Deck
- Added: Actions for "Copy Look From Current Slot", "Paste Look To Current Slot" and "Paste Look To All Slots" in Stream Deck and Tangent Mapper
- Added: Prepared for upcoming ShotHub update
- Fixed: Incorrect column values when exporting ALE
- Fixed: Subfolder created when using empty "Day/Night" and "Int/Ext" metadata fields in wildcards
- Miscellaneous smaller fixes and improvements
Livegrade Pro - 5.2.0Tue, 04 Aug 2020
Download Old Version 5.2.0
- Added: RGB Curves for applying curve adjustments to individual color channels red, green and blue
- Added: Color curve modes “RGB-Based” and “Luma-Based” allow precise color curve adjustments with or without influencing luma of colors
- Added: "Custom Color Curve" allows applying curve adjustment to a custom color
- Added: "Hue-Sat-Lum Curves" allow secondary color corrections with curves for hue vs. hue, hue vs. saturation, hue vs. luma, luma vs. saturation and saturation vs. saturation
- Added: "Amount Sliders" allow fine tuning color grades by adjusting the intensity of grading nodes
- Added: RGB master in printer lights can now be precisely adjusted using color panels
- Added: User LUT Folder to add custom user LUTs for selecting them as LUT presets
- Added: ACES Metadata File (AMF) Export for exchanging grade settings and metadata in ACES workflows (works with ACES ver. 1.2 or higher)
- Added: AMF + CLF Export exports looks created in the ACES CDL Advanced mode by merging non-CDL nodes into a CLF (Common LUT format) file
- Added: ASC-CDL + 3D LUT combo export splits CDL and non-CDL components of a grade into an ASC-CDL and a 3D LUT file for re-building a look in third party software
- Added: Stream Deck Plugin allows to map and trigger Livegrade actions from Stream Deck devices
- Added: Video Routing for Stream Deck allows to apply up to 20 video routing configurations
- Added: Smart Groups for organizing shots using an automatic outline assembled from metadata fields (e.g. Scene, Shot and Flagged)
- Added: Predefined Smart Groups hierarchy layouts and user defined layouts
- Added: “Library” home folder allows searching in entire shot library
- Added: Shot Library path displays current library folder and smart groups level
- Added: "Set Thumbnail Frame" allows to set a custom thumbnail frame for recorded video clips
- Added: Keyboard navigation between slot metadata fields
- Added: Display index counter of video routing configurations
- Added: Change order of video routing configurations in "Manage Configurations"
- Added: Rate and flag multiple shots with designated menu items and actions for Stream Deck
- Added: Pre-defined column layout presets for "Shots" table view
- Added: Paste look to all slots
- Added: Create shot from library slot
- Added: “Shooting Day” field in global metadata
- Added: “Location” field in global metadata
- Added: “Day/Night” field in global metadata
- Added: “Int/Ext” field in global metadata
- Added: New custom metadata fields "Custom 4", "Custom 5" and "Custom 6"
- Added: ShotHub: Upload entire project with shot information to ShotHub, including thumbnails (optional)
- Added: ShotHub: Parallel upload from several Livegrade clients
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements
Livegrade Pro - 5.1.3Thu, 23 Apr 2020
Download Old Version 5.1.3
- Added: ACES version 1.2 transforms available for download via application preferences
- Added: Export of ACES Metadata File (AMF) files for ACES CDL looks with ACES version 1.2
- Added: Printer Lights increase/decrease buttons are available on Tangent Panels now
- Fixed: Livegrade stopped working under certain circumstances if a Tangent Panel was connected
- Fixed: Crash when removing an automation under certain circumstances
- Fixed: Crash when saving the current look if look name is empty
Livegrade Pro - 5.1.2Tue, 10 Mar 2020
Download Old Version 5.1.2
- Added: Colorfront Looks can now be exported as Pomfort Look File.
- Fixed: Crash when adding/deleting/moving capture device under certain circumstances.
- Fixed: Performance issues when creating framegrabs with FSI BoxIO devices.
- Fixed: Pregraded images were displayed with the look applied again in the viewer window.
- Fixed: Issues when controlling Master Slope and Master Power via MIDI panel.
Livegrade Pro - 5.1.1Mon, 02 Mar 2020
Download Old Version 5.1.1
- Fixed: Crash when trying to load a movie file that is currently not accessible.
- Fixed: Crash if no text is entered in the wildcard editor.
- Fixed: Flickering in external video output of AJA devices, if no capture devices have been configured.
Livegrade Pro - 5.1.0Wed, 26 Feb 2020
Download Old Version 5.1.0
- Added: JKL keyboard navigation for playback, jog and shuttle in viewer and slots
- Added: HANC rec-flag detection for AJA Kona 4 (or newer) and AJA IO 4K series (works with ARRI, RED and SONY cameras)
- Added: Tangent Mapper support for Tangent Wave panel
- Added: Copy & paste looks between slots
- Added: Adding a reference from another slot to the library slot
- Added: Import of movies (mov, m4v, mp4)
- Added: New global metadata field “season"
- Added: CAP support for ARRI Alexa MINI LF enabling in-camera grading and camera metadata support
- Added: Switching from "ACES CDL" to "ACES CDL Advanced" inherits IDT, ODT and CDL values
- Added: Support playback control via Tangent panels
- Added: Tangent Hardware Panels now support controlling Lift, Gamma, Gain RGB values via encoders
- Fixed: Connection issues with ARRI cameras using CAP when sending a LUT over a slow connection
- Fixed: Neutral image is no longer shown intermittently while toggling through shot library entries
- Improved: Crash reporting workflow
- Improved: Playback performance
- Miscellaneous smaller fixes and improvements
Livegrade Pro - 5.0.6Wed, 29 Jan 2020
Download Old Version 5.0.6
- Added: Support for reading metadata from Sony Venice ANC metadata if HD-SDI signal is 1080p.
- Improved: Color accuracy of BoxIO and Flanders monitor framegrabs.
- Fixed: Crash under macOS 10.13 when adding a capture device.
- Fixed: BoxIO framegrab was not possible if Livegrade did control the signal range and full range was selected as input.
- Fixed: Livegrade did hang while opening the "Add Device..." menu under some circumstances when an ISMini was connected.
- Fixed: Values could be moved out of range by MIDI controller encoders.
- Fixed: CDL was not selected as default control mode for CDL grading nodes.
Livegrade Pro - 5.0.5Wed, 04 Dec 2019
Download Old Version 5.0.5
- Added: Warning if CDL values are out of range
- Added: Configuration for recording single slot or all slots via auto record detection in Preferences
- Added: Add wildcard that resolves to the name of the LUTs in the grade
- Added: Support for ScopeBox v4
- Fixed: ARRI Lens metadata was not read completely under certain circumstances
- Fixed: Encoder for "power" value was moving into wrong direction on MIDI controllers
- Fixed: Crash with Euphonix hardware panel on some machines
- Fixed: Outdated driver message for AJA was not shown in some circumstances
- Fixed: Restoring device configurations from file did not correctly reconnect all attached devices
- Fixed: Hangs under some circumstances with Blackmagic Decklink devices
- Fixed: Wrong signal range of framegrabs when Livegrade controls the signal range of the BoxIO
Livegrade Pro - 5.0.4Wed, 16 Oct 2019
Download Old Version 5.0.4
- Changed: Support macOS 10.15
- Changed: Added Chinese translation
- Fix: CDL is now the default CDL control mode.
- Fix: Restore selected CDL control mode when applying look to slot.
- Fix: Reference status icon did not disappear from shot library in some circumstances.
- Fix: Under some circumstances a blue background was visible in the viewer.
- Fix: The ISmini corrupted the video signal under specific circumstances.
- Fix: Drag'n'Drop in the presets and shots library did not work anymore after switching projects.
- Fix: Memory leak in histogram.
Livegrade Pro - 5.0.2Tue, 27 Aug 2019
Download Old Version 5.0.2
- Changed: Show better error message when video router port is locked on AJA video router
- Fixed: Connecting to ARRI camera did crash under certain circumstances on macOS 10.14
- Fixed: ScopeBox integration was not working
- Fixed: When CDL controls were disabled, switching to another control mode did accidentally enable them again
- Fixed: Memory leak with DeckLink capture device
Livegrade Pro - 5.0.1Mon, 12 Aug 2019
Download Old Version 5.0.1
- Fix: Fixed a bug where environment variables for scripts were not working when scripts are run from the menu.
- Fix: Fixed a crash when the recording folder was not accessible (e.g. on a missing external volume).
Livegrade Pro - 5.0.0Wed, 07 Aug 2019
Download Old Version 5.0.0
To take a look at the LiveGrade Pro 4 Change log, click the following link:
To take a look at the LiveGrade Pro 3 Change log, click the following link:
To take a look at the LiveGrade Pro 2 Change log, click the following link:
To take a look at the LiveGrade 1 Change log, click the following link: