UPLOADING TO A LIVEGRADE CLOUD PROJECT FROM LIVEGRADE
Make sure you are working with Livegrade Pro or Studio 5.2 or later to upload projects to Pomfort ShotHub
Follow the steps below to make your project metadata available online.
1. Click the cloud button in the toolbar to start the setup process:
2. In the first step you sign in to the ShotHub with your Pomfort Account credentials to connect your project with the ShotHub.
3. In the next step choose the Livegrade cloud project that you want your current local Livegrade project to appear in.
You have two options:
- Create a new project and give it a custom name in the “Project Name:” text field (cloud project names are forced to be unique).
- Add the Livegrade library to an existing Livegrade cloud project which you can choose from the “Cloud Project:” pop-up button.
4. In the last step you choose the upload options. Select if you want to upload thumbnails with the metadata library.
5. Click “Start Upload” to start the upload process of your local library to a Livegrade cloud project in the ShotHub.
You can get looks from Pomfort Shothub that have been created and uploaded with LiveGrade.
SHOTHUB PROJECT STATUS
After the setup is completed successfully you can monitor the ShotHub project status in the popover that shows from the cloud button in the toolbar (see screenshot below).
The upload process consists of three steps, a preparation step, the upload of metadata, and the upload of thumbnails (if the option to upload thumbnails is enabled).
The elements displayed in the popover are the following:
- Gear menu button
- 3 available functionalities:
- Take the project offline temporarily. This temporarily prevents new library data from being uploaded to the cloud project.
- Take the project online. Restarts uploading new library data to the cloud project if taken offline before.
- Disconnect the project from ShotHub. This will disconnect the local project and the cloud project permanently. By default you are able to upload your library again to the existing cloud project by setting up the upload process again.
- 3 available functionalities:
- Pomfort Account: Shows the Pomfort Account that is used to sign into ShotHub for this project.
- Cloud Project: The name of the Silverstack cloud project that the local Silverstack project is connected to. You can click the link to the cloud project to open it directly in your default web browser.
- Include Thumbnails: Shows YES if thumbnails are also uploaded, and NO if they are not uploaded. You can change this setting by disconnecting the project and setting it up again.
- Last Upload: Time and date of the last complete upload.
- Progress bar: When changes are made to the library it shows the progress of the upload.
HIDE SHOTHUB STATUS FROM TOOLBAR
It is possible to hide the cloud icon from the toolbar. This can be done via the Livegrade Main Menu that additionally makes functionality from the ShotHub Status popover easier accessible.
ACCOUNTS TAB IN THE PREFERENCES
Your Pomfort Account(s) can be managed in the Accounts tab of the application preferences. Configured accounts show up in the connection dialog when starting the upload of a new project. Pomfort Accounts can also be edited in the Keychain Access.