Pomfort currently develops an update for LiveGrade Pro 4.1 . All members of the Pomfort beta program as well as selected customers now have the chance to preview and test the latest beta version of LiveGrade Pro 4.1.
What Is New in This Beta of LiveGrade Pro?
LiveGrade Pro 4.1 Beta currently comes with the following improvements:
- Additional metadata sources for ARRI, Panasonic, and Sony cameras:
- Read ancillary metadata from SDI signals connected to the BoxIO via network
- Read ancillary metadata from SDI signals connected to the IS-miniX
- Read metadata from connected Alexa Mini and Amira cameras via CAP
- Read metadata from connected RED cameras via RCP
- Added ACES IDTs for RED cameras (log3G10)
- Auto-refresh framegrab feature for BoxIO
- Export only the still image of a shot
Download the latest beta of LiveGrade Pro here
The beta is available until the official release. Beta versions are not suitable for productions. A valid LiveGrade Pro license is required.
We are happy for any feedback! Please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
System Requirements: Intel Mac with macOS 10.12 or newer